Sunday, May 6, 2012

Google Adsense nolonger appear. Why?

Google Adsense does not appear on my blog for some time. I get no notification regarding this issue, ough why? AFter searching for answer at Adsense forum, I found some other member facing same problem. The problem cause by PIN for address verification is not entered after three requests.

If check on the bottom page of the PIN form, you may see notification that you should send Adsense your ID card soft copy. I sent it, and within hours, Adsense appears on my blog.

Here its email from Adsense team tell me that my address is now verified:

Hello,

Thank you for sending your proof of identity.

I'm happy to let you know that this fulfills the address verification
requirement for AdSense. You no longer need to enter a PIN.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team


I hope this sharing would help other Adsense publisher :).

No comments:

Post a Comment