Sunday, May 29, 2011

Effectiveness Of Specific Info On Online Advertising

I write my thought about effectiveness of specific info in online advertising  here (AdSense as example of  "general ads"). Is my hypothesis correct? Hmmm, I don't know :). But, its nothing to lose to prove it, eh? So, I try on my other blog www.galuhpakuan.org. This blog contains my personal note about company information (address, phone number, web site) and my description about that company. And it, I think, represents data I need: general info of a business entity.

After searching around web, advertising network that deliver "specific ads" is Chitika. Yes, its not contextual ads, so it is not perfect choice in my test. But I couldn't find better alternative. I put it in most strategic ad slot, alongside body post. And it will be replaced by other advertising network in same place next time (perhaps about two weeks) as comparison.

My test just begun yesterday, perhaps in weeks I could see the result: "specific ads" more effective then "general ads".

Note:
-Effective here meaning that "specific ads" attract the user to click ads then "general ads".
-This is my personal experiment of online ads on my blog, not endorsed by any party.

No comments:

Post a Comment