Saturday, March 3, 2012

ASUS X44C-VX007D

I just bought Asus X44C-VX007D notebook yesterday. Here its my brief experience about this value-for-money notebook.
Powered by Intel Celeron Dual Core B800 1.58Ghz give you enough power for day to day job. 2GB of RAM and 320GB HDD enough to do standard computing such MS Office, Web browsing and much more.

Also USB 3.0 very impress me. I copy about 1.5GB data from my external drive within 45seconds, much faster then USB 2.0. And IceCool technology keep the keyboard and mouse-pad area stay cool even after hours.

The fan is very quiet, and Asus provide such a utility to monitor fan speed. Nice.

I need to download display driver since the DVD drive since only provide Windows 7 64-bit drivers. And official web page doesn't provide drivers for WinXP :(.

Equiped with Altec Lansing, the sound is clear enough. And ELAN touchpad provide advance feature such zooming, rotating, and scrolling with two fingers.

Please install ELAN touchpad and Intel graphic driver, these driver are not included in DVD bundled. You may download for drivers here. For Rp. 3.500.000, this notebook is a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment